Packing strap production
- HIGHEST-QUALITY RAW MATERIAL FROM THE FINNISH RECYCLING SYSTEM
Everyone uses recycled plastic bottles to produce plastic straps, but only our material comes from the same recycling system and our own washing line.
- THE MOST MODERN PRODUCTION LINE IN THE NORDIC COUNTRIES
Direct sales from the factory to the end user, our own raw materials and advanced automation guarantee competitive prices.
- HIGH AND UNIFORM QUALITY
Our production line automatically measures the properties of the straps, and we can also do retrospective quality checks. Further investigations are carried out in our own laboratory.
- Our raw material comes from Finland, and we make our plastic packing straps using super-modern equipment powered completely by domestic wind energy, making our straps the most environmentally friendly option in the market.
- MADE USING 100 % FINNISH LABOR
Our entire production is located in Central Ostrobothnia, in Toholampi. We pay all our taxes to Finland.
- RODUCED WITH 100 % FINNISH WIND POWER
Our factory is completely wind-powered. Our parent company Pramia produces part of the wind energy that we use.
- PIONEER IN CIRCULAR ECONOMY
We reuse our customer’s cut straps.